Income Tax

Personal tax

As individuals, we all pay taxes that are deducted from our earnings. We know our clients work hard to earn their pay and we work harder to help them pay the minimum amount of taxes and maximize their return. We work with each individual to understand their situation in order to advise on the best solution - from basic tax returns to complex tax returns.
We always engage with our clients to ensure they are not missing any details. Our experienced accounting profressionals are experts in tax filing and tax planning. Each return filed is professionally prepared and sent using the latest technology.

Individuals we service:

  • New Immigrants
  • Seniors and Canadian foreign pension
  • Social Assistance
  • Disability
  • Returns Of Deceased Person
  • Contractors
  • Self-Employed
  • Rental Income
  • Commission-Based
  • Students

Corporate tax

If you are a new business or an existing business, each corporation will need to report their earnings and pay taxes. Canadian Corporations must file their corporation income tax by the sixth month of their fiscal year end.

We provide our corporate clients with the best tax management advice. Our Corporate cliente range from small to medium-sized businesses.

Resident Corporations responsible for T2 filing:

  • Non-profit organizations
  • Tax-exempt corporations
  • Inactive corporations

Important Deadlines

Personal Income Tax April 30th, 2019
Self-Employed Individuals June 15th, 2019
Corporation Income Tax 6 months prior to Fiscal Year End
RRSP Contribution March 11st, 2019

Tax Tip:

Sources where no T-slips are provided need to be recorded as income.
Examples: AirBnB, VRBO, Uber.

Bitcoin investments? Be sure to share your earnings of any bitcoin or other cryptocurrency transactions.


Coming soon


Get the latest information on tax and accounting laws, tips and more!