Canada Revenue Agency

& Government Forms

Address change request
Application for CPP (Retirement Pension)
Application for guaranteed income supplement
Application for OAS
Election for GST-HST Reporting Period
Request for a business number
Request to close business number accounts
WSIB Employer's direction of authorization
Business Consent
Application for a Permanent  Resident Card (IMM 5444)
Citizenship Application
T4 Slips
T4A Slips
T5018 Slips
T2202 Tuition and Enrolment Certificate
T2201 Disability Tax Credit
T1158 Registration of Family Support Payments
Application for a Verification of Status
Marital Status Change - CRA
WSIB Authorization for access to business account
Status in Canada and Income Information for the Canada Child Benefits Application
Canada Child Benefits Application